Building winning legal strategies from complex transactions
Andrew Reich is a skilled negotiator with practice concentrations in business law, employment law, intellectual property, white-collar criminal defense, government investigations, and other civil matters. He can implement ways to avoid litigation through successful negotiations. Among other matters, Mr. Reich negotiated a $500M settlement in a highly contested case against Google Inc.
Andrew Reich devises strategies for clients involved in complex civil and criminal matters. Clients have included:
• Representation of Internet pharmacy distributors.
• Investigation on behalf of the victims of a fraud scheme involving multi-national oil contracts.
• Corporate representation in connection with the Rhode Island 38 Studios criminal investigation.
• Protecting the rights of a shareholder in a corporate termination matter.
• Representation of a contractor in an OIG investigation of an asbestos abatement contract.
• Representation of corporations in seeking and challenging trademark protections.
District of Columbia